Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Here!

For some of you anxiously waiting, I finally made it on the blog! I admit, it's taken me some time to figure it out (logically and technically) and it finally makes sense to me. My excuse was...I'd rather stay in touch in person, but that would mean I'd be constantly travelling (which isn't a bad thing if I had the time and money)! Then there's emails but that's also dwindled. So, the last few days I've been reading up on "how to create a blog" and all the blog tips and hopefully I've figured it out...feel free to provide comments and/or tips (this is my "call to action" mentioned in one of the tips!). Oh, and btw, Facebook will have to wait - one thing at a time!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloggin Jenny! Funny because I just started setting up my blog yesterday as well ... but not a personal blog, more for my organizing business - haven't posted anything yet so now that I see you do it I must start immediately! I added myself as your "blog follower" HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, was so good to see you in Vanland, ever so briefly! I started a blog last March, but it lasted... oh... 3 posts. It's still there waiting for me to DO something with it, but I know you will be much more diligent! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on ya Jen! I have no idea on how to blog or what I would say even if I knew how! Life revolves around the kids at the moment and trying to stuff the Christmas and birthday prezzies in the tiny apt. somehow. I think I will have to ban gifts in the future and just tell people to contribute to a charity in our name instead! All the best for 2009!

    ReplyDelete