Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Spring!

I have been doing some minor renos in the house ever since my tenant moved out. I've converted the spare room to a t.v./den/guest room which I'm quite happy about. The hardwood floors got sanded and Rob and I painted the room so it wouldn't look so white. It's now a soft green tone which is pretty similar to my room. We moved a lot of the furniture up from the main floor - couch, t.v., rug and desk. I've even got plants in there too. We're just loving the room, it's very cozy! Now that everything's in the room, my main floor is empty! I've been missing the t.v. terribly while cooking as I was always able to cook and watch at the same time. So, I searched on Craigslist and was lucky to find a used 13" t.v. - perfect for the kitchen! Next up is finding a couch for the main floor. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for yet so I'm not going to rush into anything. I'm hoping to get rid of my ugly leather couches first (listed on craigslist) so the living room will really be empty. Spring cleaning and garage sale is also on my agenda. I've been sorting through things that I moved from Vancouver (!!) and never touched. Everything's just gotta go. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment