Wednesday, December 23, 2009
A Time for Giving
I was stuck with Rob's gift this year. I guess that's what happens when you've known someone for awhile!! So I reached out to a few friends and colleagues for ideas - I described him as a minimalist and environmentally-conscious guy. A few people suggested a donation on his behalf. A tree trust - donate to a plot of land. What an interesting concept! So, I donated 560 square feet of woodland to save the endangered forest. We get a map of where the trees are in the forest in Ontario. One day we will take a hike there and look for our trees! If you're interested in a green gift, check this out Trees in Trust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats a perfect perfect gift. I'm going to ask for that the next time someone asks me what I want. Jackie
ReplyDelete