Rob's in town again! YAY! Of course he told me a week before he was thinking of flying out to Kelowna to meet up (aaarrrrrgg) so before he even booked his flight I was looking into accommodations. Luckily I found us a place to stay considering it was the long weekend! It was a self-contained 1-bedroom unit which operated as a B&B but because we booked through a 3rd party, we didn't get the breakfast. I was completely okay with that as my pet peeve with staying at B&Bs is the inflexibility of breakfast times (i.e. who gets up at 8:30 for breakfast when you're on vacation?!).
We had a wonderful time in Kelowna and the Okanagan region! Talk about wine country - there was one every half mile! The scenery was absolutely breath taking. I wanted to capture what I saw as much as I could in photos but it's really just not the same. We had a great time - it certainly was a special place for our little rendezvous :)






Beautiful! I had no idea BC had such lovely wine country. Looks magical. I'm sure you had a great time... Great pics! Winn.
ReplyDelete