I know it's been awhile - where has the time gone? It feels like the Summer came and went, starting with a week home in Van mid-June with a semi-reunion with family from the states...spending time with cousins, their parents and my cousin John's 3 yr old son Preston (cute photo huh?!)...I can't remember a time when we've all been together! Let's see...what else? Well, there was lots of rain this summer...in fact, a record breaking rainy June/July/August!...Michael Jackson died...a tornado touched down in TO in a whacky massive storm...a trip to Montreal for some awesome tennis at the Rogers Cup, saw another Federer upset 2 years in a row...and weekend away at the cottage...aaaaah.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
I'm Baaack
I know it's been awhile - where has the time gone? It feels like the Summer came and went, starting with a week home in Van mid-June with a semi-reunion with family from the states...spending time with cousins, their parents and my cousin John's 3 yr old son Preston (cute photo huh?!)...I can't remember a time when we've all been together! Let's see...what else? Well, there was lots of rain this summer...in fact, a record breaking rainy June/July/August!...Michael Jackson died...a tornado touched down in TO in a whacky massive storm...a trip to Montreal for some awesome tennis at the Rogers Cup, saw another Federer upset 2 years in a row...and weekend away at the cottage...aaaaah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome back!
ReplyDelete