It's sad, but the summer tennis season is almost over and it's time to play in the bubble before we freeze to death!! I had a pretty good season with a new club playing on their team - fyi, the club is across the street literally 2 mins walk so you can't get better than that! I am also playing at my old tennis club (20 mins bike ride) and enjoying the friends I met there over the years.
With the end of the season comes the end of the year tournament at every club. I signed up for both singles and doubles category. I will never forget the singles match I had against "Sarah", an 11 year old junior who beat me. She was amazing. I'm almost certain she's played more tennis in her lifetime than me so I don't feel so bad - HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment