Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's All for Charity!

 
 


So last week I was invited to 2 charity events back-to-back - they were all fun and interesting because it had a theme.  The first event was called "Fifty Shades of Skin" and at first I didn't know what it was about but because a close girlfriend (who recently lost her father) sent the invitation around, I thought why not?!  Even when I did some digging, reading the invitation on FB, I still didn't know what it was about.  Well, it was for raising money for Prostate Cancer which is in-line with Movember coming up and it turned out to be a ladies night with male strippers!  Yieks.  Totally not what we all expected but we had some good laughs and it was a good excuse to do a ladies night out! 

My gf Nam sent an invitation around months ago for a Halloween Party Fundraiser - theme is dynamic duo.  Her and her friend Monica, both physiotherapists are travelling to Haiti for 2 weeks in November.  Needless to say, we all had a great time and saw some but not many duos.

Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment: