Monday, August 27, 2012

Road Trip - Part 1 (BC and AB)

Well, my 6 mos stay in Vancouver finally came to an end.  I had an awesome time and accomplished what I came out to do.  I think my parents enjoyed the company of Jake and I (probably more Jake than me, ha!) and I got a chance to catch up with old friends I don't see often especially out-of-towners from Asia who usually come back to Vancouver in the summer to see their family. 

I decided to take my parents' car back to Toronto as no one was using the vehicle and eventhough it's a good car with low mileage, it's not worth much to sell.  My gf Sue flew out from Toronto with tent an' all for the big road trip.  We were pretty excited to drive across the country.  It was nice to drive with no set schedule or plans...we simply had the map of Canada.

Our first night in Vernon
 
Mountains all around us!

Beautiful Lake Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment