One of the reasons why I've enjoyed being back in YVR, is so I can spend more time with my cousin Ed and Liezel's baby, Sophia. She is so adorable!!! It's unbelievable how at 19 mos they have such personality and character already. Now I can understand why parents (and aunties!) talk and blog on and on about their children sometimes :) Needless to say, I will have some babysitting duties while I'm here and will be more than glad to take that on!! Here is a video where we've captured her at dinner time singing. This is her usual happy-self!!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Almost 1 Month
Jake and I are having a good time hanging out, exploring the city again and going hiking in the North Shores. He's been doing well considering he's 14 dog years and his hearing and eyesight are slowly going. Good thing my parents are enjoying his company and they all seem to like hanging out together. Sometimes, I feel like I'm taking care of 3 seniors, ha! I have also started volunteering for an animal shelter called Turtle Gardens and have been walking "Chopstick". She is a sharpei/german shepherd mix, 8 months old. I have never handled a shelter dog before but I couldn't believe how skiddish and nervous she was. She backed away everytime I raised my hand to pet her which made me think that she has been hit before. How sad. I walked her for a week everyday with Jake for about an hour. She was not trained on leash walking or even being walked period. She was finally adopted to a family in Nanaimo after 3 weeks at a temporary home. Hope she's doing well!
One of the reasons why I've enjoyed being back in YVR, is so I can spend more time with my cousin Ed and Liezel's baby, Sophia. She is so adorable!!! It's unbelievable how at 19 mos they have such personality and character already. Now I can understand why parents (and aunties!) talk and blog on and on about their children sometimes :) Needless to say, I will have some babysitting duties while I'm here and will be more than glad to take that on!! Here is a video where we've captured her at dinner time singing. This is her usual happy-self!!
One of the reasons why I've enjoyed being back in YVR, is so I can spend more time with my cousin Ed and Liezel's baby, Sophia. She is so adorable!!! It's unbelievable how at 19 mos they have such personality and character already. Now I can understand why parents (and aunties!) talk and blog on and on about their children sometimes :) Needless to say, I will have some babysitting duties while I'm here and will be more than glad to take that on!! Here is a video where we've captured her at dinner time singing. This is her usual happy-self!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment